84402 - PDMS Designer (Structural)
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of PDMS Designer (Structural), based in St. Johns, Newfoundland, Canada.
Reporting to the Mechanical Outfitting Structural Lead, the PDMS Structural Designer will provide support during the engineering and construction of the Gravity Based Structure (GBS).
- Input and update structural steel systems into PDMS model
- Produce detail design drawings
- Check detailed design drawings
Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Engineering Technology (Naval Architecture/Civil/Structural)
- Experience in 3D design package - eg. PDMS or PDS with MicroStation 2D CAD or similar drafting package; PDMS (V12.0) 3D or similar modeling package required
- Extended experience with PDMS is preferred
- Extensive experience in offshore industry or similar
- Checking experience on a major project preferred
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 84402.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.