Main Responsibilities are:
• Lead and project manage a small team of Geoscientists with the QI team technically and operationally to carry out specific Geoscience projects.
• Ensure these projects are completed to clients “requirements” high technical standards and in a timely and profitable manner.
• Provide technology and knowledge transfer within the relevant company including training and mentoring to ensure high levels of QC for QI operations.
• Provide high level technical and commercial support in the generation of tenders and proposals, attending trade shows, consortium meetings or other technical / sales events as required.
Key skills and experience required are:
• Degree BSc / MSc / PhD in one of the following disciplines: Geology, Earth Sciences, Geophysics, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering.
• Oil industry experience
• Proven experience of leading, directing and mentoring a small team of geoscientists.
• Proven project management skills.
• Comprehensive industry experience of geophysical interpretation, processing and inversion, with emphasis on quantitative interpretation.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work within a small team environment.
My client offers a very competitive remuneration package, including performance related incentive.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK