Ideally the HSE Manager will have experience in supervising HSE activities for Piping and Steelwork activities on site.
Additional responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Experience: 10-15 years in HSE domain of EPC projects, preferably in power and industrial projects, of which over 5 years of experience as HSE manager in turnkey projects.
- Ensuring that all projects' operations are executed in compliance to HSE applied standards and norms.
- Full Knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements, Certified HSE Auditor, training in Health and Safety.
- Able to lead multinational team, communication skills, organisation skills, coordination skills, and good IT skills.
- Fluency in English and French is also a significant advantage
- Qualifications/Diploma: Technical trade training 4 years minimum or equivalent. NEBOSH certificate is a plus.
This is a contract/freelance position for a duration of 12 months minimum. The HSE Manager would need to be available in May/June 2013. The daily rate is flexible and accommodation, flights and local transportation are all provided.
For more information about this role please contact our London office