Click here for more Instrument Commissioning Technician jobs
Wood Group PSN are the largest provider of brownfield services to the oil and gas industry. Our global network of over 22,000 people in more than 35 countries offers high integrity services that optimise the performance of facilities, maintain production, reduce operating costs, ensure asset integrity and extend the operating life of fields.
We are currently looking for experienced Instrument Commissioning Technician to join our team in Iraq. The Instrument Commissioning Technician is responsible for carrying out commissioning checks, tests and activities on a wide range of Oil and Gas equipment, facilities and systems.
- Carry out loop checking, both hot and cold on all types of instrument systems
- Carry out calibration of all types of Instrument equipment and control panels.
- Testing of relay based and micro-processor based logic/sequence systems.
- Complete commissioning check sheets, compile punchlists, and mark up As-Builts and vendor information
- Provide daily reports to the commissioning supervisor.
- Ability to work with the permit to work system
- Extensive relevant experience in an operations environment in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Solid background and knowledge of Commissioning.
- Experience of working in Middle East region would be a significant benefit, and in particular Iraq
- ONC or City and Guilds or equivalent in Engineering Discipline preferred but not essential if suitably experienced.
- Experience mentoring personnel would be an advantage