Click here for more Senior Geotechnical Engineer jobs
Air Energi are a global leader in delivering experienced white collar technical personnel to major Oil & Gas projects around the world. With offices in 35 global locations and having operated in over 50 countries, we are the manpower provider of choice to major Oil & Gas Operators & EPCM companies.
- Perth based
- Long term contract
Our client, an oil and gas international EPCM is seeking a highly motivated Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their Perth, WA based team to support the Offshore and Onshore Pipeline Engineering Team during the Pre-FEED phase on an Expansion project and beyond.
As the Senior Geotechnical Engineer your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Offshore Pipeline crossing foundation design
- Onshore Pipeline trenching and foundation design
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) geotechnical engineering
- Spanning and bottom roughness geotechnical inputs
- Lateral and upheaval buckling pipe-soil interaction
- Installation analysis pertaining to pipe-soil interaction
- Scarp crossing pipe-soil interaction
- On-bottom stability pipe-soil interaction
- Structural (manifold, PLET, PTS, spool, etc.) foundation-soil interaction and design.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:-
- 6+ years' experience as a Geotechnical Engineer in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Identifiable previous direct responsibility for and active involvement in the creation and checking of geotechnical engineering deliverables, and interfacing with testing laboratories.
- Experience with offshore shallow and deep water soil properties of the North West Australian Coast
- Able to interface with testing laboratories to provide soil parameters for pipeline and subsea design
- Self-starting and results driven
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in being considered for this exciting project, please click “APPLY” to send your CV through in MS Word format for immediate consideration or email your CV to <email address removed> or call <phone number removed> directly for a confidential conversation regarding the role.
Air Energi are the trusted people partner of choice for clients and candidates engaged in the Oil & Gas industry. People are our business and we promise to continue to be innovative, passionate, pragmatic, knowledgeable, Inclusive and DELIVER.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone.