Click here for more Mechanical & Piping Supervisor jobs
Our client is a global owner operator; they are looking for “Mechanical & Piping Supervisor” to join with their team in Cilegon, Indonesia.
Job status: Rotation basis (28/28)
Duration: 1 year
Nationality: Expatriate with related experience
- To supervise and control the construction contractor and his subcontractor for the Instrumentation & Telecom discipline, in order to ensure that modules will be built and integrated with hull as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Assist Project Management to ensure compliance with company Safety Objectives.
- Ensures and promotes the use of the Company safety and environment rules and specifications though out the works.
- Ensures that contractors are geared to comply at all time safety rules.
- To ensure that the progress and quality of the work performed on site by the contractor and his subcontractors complies with contract requirements, with regard to:
- Mechanical & Piping works
- Mechanical & Piping erection and hook-up
- Mechanical & Piping pre-commissioning
- Hook-up on site.
- To ensure that, for his disciplines, the quality assurance record books are properly documented and maintained by the contractor.
- To assess any deviations from quality control procedures or requirements requested by the contractor, and make an appropriate recommendation to the OSR and QA/QC Leader.
- To issue field instructions to the contractor as directed by the OSR.
- To ensure that contractor HSE practices are acceptable and that proper measures and procedures are being implemented by everyone concerned.
- To check the availability and fitness of the contractor’s construction equipment.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project, attending weekly/monthly quality meetings with contractors’ Project Quality Managers.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- 10 years in oïl & gas industry (engineering & construction)
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
If interested, please send your updated CV with your current salary, minimum expected remuneration and your availability. Please indicate the job title and job reference on the subject line.