Click here for more CSWIP 3 4u INSPECTION jobs
FUNCTION TITLE: CSWIP 3.4u INSPECTION ENGINEER
Job Code: BP-ANCO-01-0413
LOCATION: Angola (Offshore)
START DATE: Immediately
DURATION: 1 Year (Renewal)
WORKING SCHEDULE: 28 days ON / 28 days OFF
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Subsea Inspection :
- Coordinate activities for subsea inspection services; Prepare technical scopes of work in cooperation with Inspection Engineer
- Coordinate & Supervise subsea inspection work and data collection by Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), Diving and Offshore High Resolution Geophysical & Hydrographic surveys.
- Prepare inspection procedures, work drawings and data sheets as required by program owners.
- Analysis of collected data and definition of technical queries as needed.
- Witness onboard calibration of inspection equipment & devices.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and validity of online inspection data recording, eventing, processing and reporting e.g. real-time video, offline video review & data editing, Cathodic Protection data, NDTs, photography, field measurement, etc.
- Review and endorse reports e.g. daily progress report, draft & final inspection reports.
- Offshore Integrity Management Database (Structures/Pipelines): Prepare subsea inspection data in suitable format for population into database software.
- Subsea Repair & Intervention: Assist in preparation of subsea repair & intervention work packages. Coordinate with internal & external parties for smooth & safe execution.
- Coordination with Internal & External Organisations: & external parties on various operational issues e.g. permits & approvals, marine safety, logistics etc.
- Coordinate & Supervise subsea inspection work and data collection for Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), Diving and Offshore High Resolution Geophysical & Hydrographic surveys. Assist in Mobilisation & Demobilisation activities.
Marine Facilities :
- Develop inspection programmes for Offshore and Onshore marine systems (e.g. floating hoses and fendering systems)
- Technological Update: Keeps abreast of latest international technological developments in the area of offshore facilities and pipeline engineering.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Work Experience :
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in a similar role (Essential)
- MS – Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel (Essential)
- VNET – General Document Control Systems (Preferable)
- COABIS – Structural Inspection (Essential)
- COILS – or Similar Pipeline Eventing System (Preferable)
- ISIS – CP Logging and Processing (Preferable)
- Visualworks – Digital Video Encoding/ Management & Pipeline Survey Processing
- Qualification Certificates :
CSWIP 3.4u Subsea Inspection (Essential) , Coabis, CP
Degree/ Diploma, HND/ HNC or other professional certificates
- Valid Offshore Survival Including HUET
- Offshore Medical (UKOOA preferred)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
Malaria risks exist all year.
Good command of written and spoken English