SENIOR NAVAL ANALYSIS ENGINEER – CONTRACT – SURREY
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is seeking a Senior Naval Analysis Engineer to work in their Surrey offices on a contract basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Engineering Degree qualification in Naval Architecture, Ship Science or similar.
· Career technical background in the marine / offshore industry.
· Previous experience as a Naval Architect or Marine Engineer with proven strong analytical capability and experience in offshore/marine construction operations.
· Ideally have experience using Naval architecture analysis software such as MOSES.
· Technical expertise on vessel operations –including pipe lay, lifting, subsea intervention, renewables, decommissioning.
DURATION: 12 months plus
RATE: Negotiable. Please quote the Ltd company rate you would be looking for.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be eligible to work within the UK.
Naval Architect or Marine Engineer with strong analytical capabilities having experience in offshore/marine construction operations required for naval analysis using software such as MOSES.
Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)