Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Determine, uphold and inspire safety, health and environment performance for all offshore installation activities during the execution of the workscope via demonstrable safety leadership and compliance with all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures and policies in order to promote a safe work environment.
2. Ensure delivery of NFPS EPCOL Project’s GF facilities workscope in accordance with agreed schedule.
3. Coordinate work in full compliance with Qatargas Standards of Business Conduct and Qatargas Project Management System (QGPMS) ensuring Contractor capability to fulfill requirements and provide support as necessary to address identified gaps.
4. Review and ensure Contractor execution plan, schedule and associated procedures for installation activities are compliant with the Contract and Scope of Work, in particular in terms of safety and quality, and will deliver the different facilities as per the agreed schedule.
5. Manage the offshore installation schedule and critical milestones with occasional site trips for critical activities, effectively negotiating changes to scope, developing recovery/contingency plans, to address any delays, ensuring timing is in accordance with approved project schedule. Provide execution data (narrative, charts, graphs, etc.) for the monthly progress reporting and stewardship in respect to the delivery of offshore installation activities.
6. Direct and supervise Company’s Offshore Vessel Management Teams for all offshore installation activities effectively to ensure timing of the workscope is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and aligned with stakeholder expectations.
7. Close Liaison with the Project Management Team (PMT) and ensure alignment with EPCOL and other related PMTs, and QatarGas Operations on project execution plans, needs, objectives and requirements.
8. Develop and maintain effective relationships with contractors, stakeholders and customers ensuring alignment on project delivery including interface agreements and execution plans.
9. Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities with respect to contract administration and subcontracting process improvements.
10. Provide Management a look-ahead of critical installation activities to timely initiate the planning and the preparation of those critical operations with all stakeholders