Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Responsible for the development, review and implementation of the Construction Equipment Inspection and Audit program in line with Project, RLIC and QG requirements.
· Responsible for field-based activities including daily, regular, and quarterly inspections and audits to ensure compliance to requirements.
· Liaises with multiple interfaces (Onshore Construction, PMT, EPC Contractor, OpCo and RLC) to support Construction Equipment mobilization, inspection, and demobilization.
· Responsible for direct oversight 3rd party inspections including verification of inspection quality.
· Carry out inspection and audits on workshops at site, including off-site workshops where possible pre-mobilization inspections are carried out.
· Support the mitigation of spills from Construction Equipment, including the movement of soil material in RLIC disposal areas.
Key Result Areas:
· Ensure that EPC Contractor/Subcontractor policies and procedures for Construction Equipment Inspection comply with reference framework
· Ensure that mobilization of Contractor for EPC is performed safely and initial phases of Project is executed in line with Company expectations, including pre-inspection of Construction Equipment at Contractor facilities.
· Support the implementation of the Equipment Inspection program including the direct oversight of Contractor & 3rd party inspections with collaboration from Lifting Supt..
· Ensure the IVMS systems are installed, functional and operational in line with manufacturer requirements, in support of the SHES group.
· Provide direct oversight on the implementation of a workshop inspection program, including possible off-site workshops.