You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Procurement Quality Specialist E&I/Telecoms/Controls Quality Team
· Provides Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor’s program for purchase of materials and equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of COMPANY.
Reporting and Relationships
Required Experience / Qualifications
· 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
· Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in an electrical or instrument discipline
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
· Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
· Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven
Technical and Business Skills
· A thorough knowledge of codes and standards and procurement processes related to Control Systems, Fire and Gas Systems, HVAC, Control Valves, Electrical and Instrumentation Bulk commodities.
· Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
· IRCA Audit Certification beneficial
Key Job Accountabilities
· Daily interface with Company discipline Engineers
· Review of Material Requisitions for equipment and materials to verify quality requirements and inspection levels.
· Coordinates Third Party Inspection Services (TPIS) for supplementary surveillance on critical packages and selected materials at vendors and sub vendors
· Coordinates activities in accordance with Company Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan and project specifications.
· Attends Kick-Off Meetings (KOM) and Pre-Inspection (PIM) on behalf of COMPANY with CONTRACTOR and VENDOR for equipment and materials with (High and Medium Criticality) and selected bulk commodities.
· Ensures Contractor compliance with the stated deliverables of the PO and COMPANY specifications
· Reviews Vendors and Contractors Inspection and Test Plan input for correctness and coordinates COMPANY engineering input
· Coordinates COMPANY attendance as per approved vendor or sub vendor Inspection & Test Plans
· Stewards the Vendor specification deviation process for assigned purchased orders.
· Reviews CONTRACTOR and COMPANY inspection surveillance reports for completeness and follows-up on any anomalies or deficiencies reported.
· Monitors and verifies CONTRACTOR and VENDOR deficiency controls for control of non-conforming product.
· Reviews Vendor preservation procedures, preservation Inspection and Test Plan activities including requirements for shipping and packing.
· Monitors the Vendor Inspection process including identification of Carry Over Work (COW) and Punchlists items.
· Conducts Procurement Quality Assessments as per the Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan
· Participates in selected Procurement Quality PO Compliance quality audits
- Control Systems