Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Focal point at site, for promoting and implementing safety on construction site. Implement the safety observations reporting and monitoring.
2. Lead the fabrication team and keep the team committed to targets defined by the project management.
3. Assist the Construction Division Manager in executing Project responsibilities for his scope of work.
4. Anticipate, prepare and manage all construction , liftings and load-out activities of the Project, to ensure the technical objectives are met within the approved scope, budget and schedule.
5. Ensure coordination for site activities and provide technical support with contractor , quality, safety, planning and engineering
6. Review, approve and implement Contractor greenfield fabrication construction plans.
7. Ensure Contractor greenfield fabrication construction and load out documents and other submittals are timely reviewed and approved in accordance with the EPC contract requirements.
8. Review all fabrication changes, including justification for cost and schedule impacts, in accordance with the PMOC procedure.
Attend meetings as required, mentor the trainees to develop their project skills and experience while being on site; Maintain a register of lessons learned