Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Support the Business Team in managing all administrative aspects of the project to ensure the technical objectives of Business Team are met within the approved scope, quality, budget and schedule.
2. Review databases, check complex administration work for accuracy and compliance and ensure the reliability of information gathered to ensure consistency and quality of administration activities within the Project.
3. Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from Quality Deficiency Control & Corrective Action Registers, SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly. Raise workflows as and when required.
4. Contribute to the preparation and compilation of reports, statistics and presentations ensuring company formatting and documentation standards are met.
Anticipate and resolve information processing and handling problems proactively in order to
5. Act as focal point for initiation of IT and security related matters to ensure stakeholders arrive promptly at their destination.
6. Coordinate logistical and administrative related activities including booking transport, employees attending training workshop, office moves and procurement of required materials necessary, ensuring availability of sufficient stock of items including stationary, PPE and other related consumables.
7. Acts as a focal point for internal and external visitors wishing to visit NFXP Onshore Business team, department meetings / workshops.
8. Act as a quality team focal point for the Business Team, in respect to monthly timesheet collection, overtime authorization, approval and distribution from MSA and SIS Inspectors.
9. Cooordinate Business Team leave rotations with site leaders and updates coverage calendars, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is held.