You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Construction Lead
Job Type: Contract / 24 Months
Job start date: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities:
General / Management / Supervision
• Assist in setting-up the onshore construction team organization for the EPCI phase in liaison with Head of Construction Onshore.
• Identify and organize all required onshore construction support (Third Party support, Joint-Venture partner technical support, etc.) in liaison with the Head of Construction Onshore.
• Identify onshore construction risks and implement mitigation measures. Report Risks to the NFXP Offshore Head of Construction Onshore; review the EPCI Level 3 schedules; input into owners cost and budgets for execution phase of EPCI.
• Responsible for managing the EPCI scope(s) of work, key milestones and reviewing/validating the “fabrication” subcontractors AVL and manage the construction, preservation and installation as part of the EPCI contract.
• Responsible for assisting the supervision of the onshore fabrication team.
• Review contractor documentation related to the onshore construction and participate to Constructability review & Hazid workshops.
• Responsible for the assisting in the delivery of the Project in regards to all onshore construction activities.
• Participate in the review of the manpower, construction sequences and planning. Supervise the construction meetings and participate in recommendation for the selection / recommendation of the best technical proposal for each and any AVL sub-contracts proposed by the EPCI contractor during the onshore construction phase.
Qualification & Experience:
• 10 yrs. experience in construction, installation, and precommissioning within the offshore oil and gas industry, and specifically in relation to Offshore Pipelines & Cables.
• Experience with construction work at management or site representative level in the Middle East. Exhaustive experience for the preparation, fabrication, transport and installation of pipelines and cables with EPCI contractors.
• Have worked in similar roles in pipe-lay/cable lay vessels.
• Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
• Engineering Degree or similar, relevant experience may be taken if coupled with HNC/HND.
- Financial Management
- Hazard Identification
- Oil And Gas