Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
· Ensure Instrument and Control (I&C) engineering activities are conducted in accordance with project specifications and approved variations if any. Accoutable for a quality design of I&C engineering deliverables, including design safety aspects and execution planning of I&C field activities
· Drive work execution, ensuring technical alignment and quality with various disciplines stakeholders from both PMT and EPC Contractor. Provides guidance to EPC contractor to complete I&C design per project specifications in a timely manner and provides clear direction when project instructions or specifications are not clear
· Manage the Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) purchase order with the EPC Contractor and System Vendor in accordance with the roles and responsibilities given in the contract to ensure safe and seamless integration of the systems without any disturbance to the existing operating facilities.
· Drive Contractor to develop plans and work schedules that ensure effective completion of project activities and provide data (narrative, charts, graphs), change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
· Support multi-discipline activities providing I&C expertise to other disciplines as necessary, in support of completing activities within schedule and making appropriate recommendations to management on I&C issues.
· Key effort to support interfacing between key vendors and EPC contractor to ensure quality and execution objectives are met.
· Provides field engineering support to construction and commissioning works to ensure field execution at site meets project plans.