Description of Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will consult on projects worldwide. Assignments will include operational reviews and advice, engineering studies (scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility), implementation of best practices, and due diligence reporting.
A first degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Mineral Processing or Chemical Engineering;
- A minimum of 15 years` experience in the minerals industry, plant operations, process development and project management;
- Demonstrated expertise with a variety of metals; orogenic gold in particular.
- Ability to construct new and refurbish existing plants.
- Ability to implement and complete work assignments in a dynamic environment; and
- High level of technical report writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
Place of Work:
1. Based in Dubai, but travelling to remote sites will be part of the job.
2. Minimum 15 years’ of experience, particularly orogenic gold, greenstone experience will be advantageous.
3. Fulltime, residence position.
4. Competitive remuneration package.
5. 3 months’ probation period.
6. 30 days’ leave/year.