Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Implements and stewards the Risk Management process for Major Projects consistent with QG standard procedures.
2. Establishes a set of risk procedures and guidelines related to Project Risk Management to be deployed on major projects and ensures consistency in the application across projects.
- Develops a process to enable risk reporting at the Chief Officer level with accurate and reliable information to support management decision making and compliance and timely escalation of any potential concerns. Participate in weekly and monthly progress status and ad-hoc meetings as required, to ensure project specific requirements comply with QGPMS.
- Develops and implements a Risk Management training program for the PMT teams to ensure continued support and training when required.
5. Promote consistency and synergies across Projects, focussed on implementation of the risk management process. Proactively coordinates with the Project Risk leads in the development, and implementation of the project specific Risk Management Plans based on QG standard procedures and associated tools and processes and coaches PMT teams on risk management methodology, and to ensure it is implemented consistently.
6. Works with key project leaders, engineering leads, functional leads, embedded operations resources, EPC Contractors / sub-contractors / vendor teams and other users or stakeholders to train, communicate and coach in appropriate use of risk procedures and tools, to ensure a link between risk management and other project processes: management of change process, estimating and schedule control processes, etc.
7. Coordinate internal and external interfaces and interact effectively with Qatargas Project Teams and Departments (QG Stakeholder Alignment) to resolve issues that require effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to influence without authority.
- Directs continuous improvement of all Major Projects Risk Management related processes, toolkits, and templates, and manage the implementation, utilising personal expert knowledge, lessons learned, best practices and industry standards.
- Completes complex tasks with minimal supervision, delivering high quality, thorough work products and creates a culture encouraging everyone to contribute to the best of their ability.
- Plays a key role in performing reviews and independent assessment of projects execution plans specifically related to SHE, construction, execution & engineering.