The PMC Senior Commissioning Engineer’s main responsibilities are:
· Review the EPC Contractor’s project completions/commissioning and start-up philosophy and strategy, and various levels of CSU plans to include delivery of manuals, documents for operations, training program (with Training Manager), raw material and utilities requirements (including temporary) spare parts procurement, systems definition, test and acceptance procedures and forms, detailed schedule, manpower requirements and vendor’s assistance requirements need to get to Start up and completion.
· Ensuring CSU risks are identified and necessary mitigation plans are in place, where required;
· Advising on Contract strategy and staffing models for integrated CSU teams, and potentially managing the EPC Contractor’s CSU team;
· Reviewing EPC Contractor’s Commissioning & Completions; Management System, including punch list management and TQ interface;
· Participation and contribution in punch listing and plant testing