Role: Construction Manager (Marine)
Region: The Project will be in Saudi Arabia
Work location: Saudi Arabia
Reports to: Project Manager
· Construction Section Head (s)
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from Plan and coordinate all the construction activities towards achieving the construction deliverables and ensure the project will be completed in high quality and according to schedule.
- Develop Construction Executive Plans, including constructability plans.
- Manage various contractors and suppliers.
- Manage the expenses throughout the construction and be able to adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that all processes are in place to prevent accidents (HSE excellence is one of the most important values in the Company)
- Develop three (3) months look-ahead schedules and report progress
- Develop presentations for the Site management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum ten (10) years of overall work experience on large marine projects (>100M USD), working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience as Construction Manager in large marine projects, working for a Tier 1 contractor.
- At least ONE (1) successfully delivered EPC (aka DB) project as a Construction Manager, from the type of projects below:
Ø quay-wall made of concrete blocks and/or caissons and/or combi-wall with depths below -15.00 OR
Ø rubble mound breakwater with concrete armour units and marine methods of, with depths below -7.00 OR
Ø jetty with at least 300m long access trestle on piles
- Proven exposure to marine construction activities such as piling, concreting and installations, and marine equipment such as floating crane and jack-up barges.
- Demonstrated commitment to QHSE and knowledge of marine construction QHSE requirements.
- Proven experience in developing Construction Execution Plans, including constructability plans.
- Previous experience in preparing Method Statements, including heavy lift and transportation studies.
- Experience in managing teams where innovative construction methods have been utilized.
- Ability to develop lookahead schedules and report progress.
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English language.
- Deep Foundation
- Handling And Load Carrying