Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Ensure delivery of FUTURE Project fabrication scope in accordance with agreed schedule and budget, while maintaining close liaison with Project Management Team (PMT) and alignment on project execution plans, needs, objectives, and requirements.
2. Uphold and own safety performance of all construction and execution activities throughout project duration, inspiring safety commitment in employee and contractor teams through demonstrable safety leadership and compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and policies in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
3. Direct work in full compliance with Qatargas Standards of business Conduct and Qatargas Project Management System (QGPMS) and assess contractor capability to fulfill requirements, ensuring PMT or other technical support is available to address gaps.
4. Manage the execution schedule and critical milestones, effectively negotiating changes to scope, developing recovery/contingency plans, to address any delay ensuring execution timing of the workscope is in accordance with approved project schedule. Provide execution data (narrative, charts, graphs, etc.) for the monthly progress reporting and stewardship in respect to the delivery of construction activities.
5. Maintain close liaison with appropriate members of the Project Management Team (PMT) and responsibility for maintaining alignment with PMT and Qatargas Operations on project execution plans, needs, objectives and requirements.
6. Develop effective relationships with contractors, stakeholders and customers ensuring alignment on project delivery including interface agreements and execution plans.
7. Own the Management of Change (MOC) process for all aspects of the project execution with responsibility for encompassing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating new lessons learned.
Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities with respect to contract administration and subcontracting process improvements.