Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Coordinate completion of Loss Prevention engineering deliverables with Contractor personnel, Project Management Team (PMT), Qatargas operating and safety personnel.
2. Lead / drive EPC contractor to timely conduct and deliver safety studies such as QRA, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, PHA, Safety Case, SHE studies etc. per execution plan.
3. Ensure approved Loss Prevention recommendations and programs are utilized by PMT to improve safety in design and in construction, reduce inefficiencies, and maintain high safety standards.
4. Participate in Loss Prevention activities at Contractors’ offices to align plans and deliverables with safety and operational requirements per agreed project schedules.
5. Steward contractors’ safety and risk execution activities in accordance to plans, verify adequacy of contractor resources and personnel competency for the tasks, employment of appropriate tools including used of approved software.
6. Provide guidance to contractors Loss Prevention organisation with respect to compliance with Qatargas business practices policies; design procedures amd project specifications.
7. Monitor the Loss Prevention engineering schedule and critical milestones including developing and managing recovery plans to address delays as necessary.
8. Manage interfaces internally and externally to gain alignment on Loss Prevention needs to meet execution requirements.
9. Oversee the timely completion of loss prevention engineering requirements in procurement, construction, commissioning, system completions and startup.
Deliver the Design Safety Case that meets the Project’s and OPCO’s requirements