We are looking for a no. of PMC Commissioning Engineer - Refinery Process to join our PMC Team for Refinery project based in Karbala, Iraq.
PMC (Project Management Consultancy) Contract to supervise the EPC Contractor for the detailed engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning of a 140,000 BPD grass-roots refinery in Iraq.
As the Senior Commissioning Engineer (SCE), you will be responsible for assisting the PMC Commissioning Manager with supervision of EPC Contractor’s planning and safe execution of Commissioning and Start-up (CSU) activities.
· Review the EPC Contractor’s project completions/commissioning and start-up philosophy and strategy, and various levels of CSU plans to include delivery of manuals, documents for operations, training program (with Training Manager), raw material and utilities requirements (including temporary) spare parts procurement, systems definition, test and acceptance procedures and forms, detailed schedule, manpower requirements and vendors assistance requirements need to get to Start up and completion.
· Ensuring CSU risks are identified and necessary mitigation plans are in place, where required;
· Advising on Contract strategy and staffing models for integrated CSU teams, and potentially managing a contractor CSU team;
· Reviewing EPC Contractor’s Commissioning & Completions; Management System, including punch list management and TQ interface;
Typical background and experience required:
An experienced Senior Commissioning Engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience including site experience gained with an EPC Contractor.
· Commissioning management experience of PMC projects
· Commissioning management experience on large EPC projects
· Ability to influence decisions on Commissioning matters and communicate with all levels on the project
· An engineering degree from an accredited university. Refinery experience is mandatory.
Nice to have:
· Arabic or Korean speaker
- Assembly And Installation
- Engineering Design Process
- Influence Decisions