You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Title: Senior Control Systems Engineer
Job Type: Contract / 24 Months
Job start date: Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assess project risk and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on project delivery.
2. Conduct reviews of technical specifications, drawings and technical documents to ensure they reflect the engineering requirements and comply with regulatory and international standards
3. Develop guidelines in the area of expertise for investigations and evaluations
4. Test, monitor and support the improvement of efficiency of systems and processes.
5. Assess technical deviations and recommend decisions in their specific discipline
6. Assist in the coordination of quality assurance / quality control functions in the section /division.
7. Undertake project cost analysis to accurately estimate costs.
Qualification & Experience:
• Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
• 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas Environment.
- International Standards
- Oil And Gas
- Project Delivery
- Quality Management
- Risk Analysis