MOGAS is seeking ambitious and driven candidates to fulfill internship opportunities at our company.
The Process Engineering Intern will support current projects and educate on methods for the following:
- Test Plug organization to valve designs and backfill of test plug attributes. Extend to other tool types.
- Seat Mate Lap project documentation and optimization
- Data analysis to prepare for implementation of 14” spherical grinder and associated router changes.
- Assist on 5S, Process Mapping, FMEA, and similar Lean methods for process documentation and improvement
- KPI dashboard
- Shop layout update and cleanup of layers to better organize for filtering views
Ideal candidates must be pursuing an Industrial Engineering or comparable Engineering degree and have basic outlook, word and excel skills. Autocad / Draftsight 2D drawing preferred.