LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta (CA-AB)
JOB NUMBER: 40744
Why you should join us:
Supporting our people. Caring for our communities. Living our purpose.
With our operations declared an essential service, we are continuing to operate and are looking to fill business-critical roles at this time. We require qualified and safety-focused employees to help keep things running. In terms of our current recruitment process, we’re doing things a bit differently to adjust to our new ‘normal.’ We are using technology to conduct virtual interviews to adhere to physical distancing recommendations and we are well set up for remote onboarding and orientation.
We are bolstered by the unity across our community and the solidarity across the world. We continue to encourage you to support global efforts to limit the impact of COVID-19 with good hygiene practices, physical distancing, and with care and consideration for the people around you. For more information on how we’re responding to COVID-19, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solution Delivery Lead. #StrongerTogether
Are you highly motivated and passionate about transforming business through Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solution delivery? Do you pride yourself on your ability to take ownership and build positive relationships with large cross-functional project teams? In this role, you will lead a very dynamic team in planning, development, installations and operational support of RPA, delivering solutions on time, on budget and meeting project requirements. You will oversee a team of indirect reports, including outsourced partners and vendors, and work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
You will use your expertise to:
- Add new solutions and features at rapid pace using agile tools and methodology
- Build prototypes to explore new scenarios and optimizations of existing solutions.
- Oversee the creation and review solution architecture designs.
- Provide technical leadership to junior team members when called to do so.
- Ability and willingness to work alone in a self-directed and matured manner.
- Maintain a very high-quality bar from the start and champion continuous quality improvements through automation.
- Assist in developing, organizing and maintaining technical practices and actively engage
- Facilitate team formation of employees and contractor resources to become a high-performing team
- Build collaborative partnerships with project sponsors and teams to enable resource demand planning, change management, operations and project planning decisions
- Manage the financials and forecasting of the against budgets and raise issues for resolution
- Present updates on project health to ensure continuous alignment to the project delivery
- Identify and handle project risks, issues, and dependencies to keep the project on cost and schedule
- Manage change to project scope, budget and timelines using an established change process
We’d like to review your application if you have…
Must-haves (minimum requirements):
- 10 years of working experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Technical Team Lead
- An undergraduate degree in finance, computer science, management or a combination of post-secondary education and relevant work experience
- 5 years of experience in management or leadership within a matrix environment
- Experience in RPA Technologies (Automation Anywhere)
- Experience in Microsoft Power Apps, VBA, Excel Macros
- Experience working on complex enterprise wide technology implementations that have process and people elements
- A solid understanding of project management fundamentals (ie. scope, time, budget, risk, quality, integration, resource management, etc.)
- The ability to lead and moderate large cross-functional project teams to safely, reliably, cost effectively and efficiently execute project scope
- Strong capability to manage large global vendor firms by holding them accountable and tracking to contract deliverables
- Strong communication skills and can work with dynamic and diverse groups to facilitate meetings, negotiating different points of view, and when necessary, navigate conflict to successful outcomes
- Alignment with our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solution Delivery Lead: safety above all else, stronger together, operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, act with integrity
- A completed project management designation, e.g. PMP, PMI-Agile, Business Analysis or Scrum Certification
- Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) projects and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Agile implementations
Where you’ll be working, your work schedule, and other important information:
- You will work out of our Calgary head office, located in the Suncor Energy Centre at 150 – 6th Ave S.W. combined with remote work arrangements in response to COVID-19
- Hours of work are a regular 40-hour work week, Monday to Friday
We are Canada's leading integrated energy company with a [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solution Delivery Lead that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else – if it isn't safe, we don't do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solution Delivery Lead mean tremendous potential for the future. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Solution Delivery Lead
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Business Process Automation