Brief Description of Duties/Key Results to be Achieved:
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and ongoing development of CI/CD infrastructure
- Support builds, deployment to desktop/mobile/cloud platforms, packages and package management
- Support and implement automation, development, and testing tools
- Work effectively with architect, development teams, systems integration team, IT, and other DevOps infrastructure team to develop, automate the various stages, maintain, and monitor the CI/CD pipeline.
- Continuously learn appropriate domain knowledge, technologies, skills and tools needed for process improvements spanning multiple product domains
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with at least 2 years of related experience
- Proven work experience in developing and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline
- Demonstrated experience with automated software deployment and integration, techniques, tools, and processes
- In-dept knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages (like C#, Java, PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Experience working with version control, build, deployment, test management tools, and CI/CD tools (like GIT, TFS, Visual Studio, Ansible, Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with various operating systems (Windows, Linux) and networking technologies
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Able to communicate effectively with peers and other departments in local and international settings
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge or experience with several software development technologies (like .NET Core, Xamarin.Forms, GraphQL, Neo4J, ASP.NET, Angular, Node.JS, TypeScript, IOS/Android frameworks, REST, and JSON)
- Implementation experience with Docker and containerization
- Strong in OOP and OOA/D
- Experience using an Agile (Scrum and/or SAFe) development process.
- Involved with multi-tiered or moderate-to-complex system design or development
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Java (Programming Language)
- Systems Integration
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development