At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
- Participation in design works in the field of gas installations, including 3D modeling.
- Support in the preparation of project documentation and development of technical solutions in the field of gas engineering (cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines).
- Participation in the preparation of calculations, 3D models, technical drawings, reports.
- Participation in project meetings conducted in an international environment.
- International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
- Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
- Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
- Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
Essential Skills and Experience.
- Proficient using Autodesk AutoCAD, Bentley MicroStation V8i
- (Distribution Network) Demonstrable experience in producing site plan, pipework arrangement, pipework fabrication, hazardous area drawings and material take-offs.
- (Transmission Network) Demonstrable experience in producing pipeline plan & profile, general arrangement and section drawings.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- English (verbal and written) to a very high level
Preferable Skills and Experience:
- Competent in the use and understanding of International Gas Industry Regulations and Client Specifications (used in UK or Poland)
- Autodesk Autocad
- Electric Power Transmission