We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you are ambitious and motivated, this is the opportunity to start a career of a Quality Control Inspector – customer hand over in Bruges, Belgium
Based in Bruges, Belgium the Quality Control Inspector – customer hand over will perform final inspection of the vehicle before and with the customer.
- Conduct the final quality inspection of the entire vehicle prior to the hand over to the customer.
- Conduct the hand over inspection in terms of quality between Alstom and the customer.
- Provide guidance to the teams executing the final repairs.
- Analyze and give feed-back to the different teams in the quality, production and method department as learning from issues encountered.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in a related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology base program, preferably with focus on electrical/electronics and or mechanical theory, or equivalent through experience.
- Familiar with in-process inspections and quality procedures. Understanding the basic Quality skills (standards, tools), documentation control, configuration management, change management.
- Accurate in initial evaluation and documentation of conformance to requirements and potential causes.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Dutch, English and French.
- Good knowledge relevant ERP/SAP System.
If you are interested, apply now!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Dutch Language
- Microsoft Power Point
- English Language
- French Languages
- Microsoft Outlook