Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team located in Durham, NC.
The Maintenance Technician focus of the person in this role is to maintain facilities, process equipment, and support systems within Electronics and Premium Products plants.
- Maintain plant equipment and facilities to support 24X7 manufacturing operations.
- Troubleshoot problems in mechanical systems throughout the plant.
- Repair/replace mechanical components that have been compromised within a given system.
- Promptly complete all preventive and predictive maintenance activities that are scheduled.
- Prepare job plans in Maximo for all planned maintenance activities
- Comply with all LOTO/HWP requirements as well as become a certified HWP issuer.
- Routinely enter all Maintenance required data into the maintenance management software (Maximo system) in order to keep system current.
- Monitor the performance of mechanical contractors contracted to perform work that exceeds the capabilities or expertise of the maintenance team at the plant. Ensure that all internal Linde safety requirements are adhered to by the contractors.
- Must have a high school degree, an AS degree or equivalent. Relevant experience in an industrial setting (e.g. 2 years or more) may be substituted for AS degree on a case by case basis.
- Must have demonstrated ability to trouble shoot, repair, and maintain one or more of 1) mechanical systems, 2) electrical systems, and 3) gas/fluid/hydraulic systems.
- Must be capable of routinely lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Mechanical Systems