Manager, Customer Access
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly-technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Manager, Customer Access role that offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Monitor and plan for staffing needs. Manage Client Service Administrators and Vendor Management team and plan for staffing needs.
- Solve technical problems concerning customer accounts, articulate solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Utilize all provisioning tools required to create & modify customer trials and contracted services for customer needs including contract renewals, upgrades/downgrades, additional data requirements, profile changes, and user management.
- Own maintenance and enhancement of all processes and procedures for the team. Including approval process for 3rd party vendor reports.
- Learn new systems and processes as new products/services release.
- Maintain internal resources for team members, assist in all trainings.
- Serve as central point of contact for all provisioning systems, Salesforce developments, and process or policy requirements.
- Escalate issues to the proper teams and own internal team execution on provisioning escalations.
- Build and enforce compliance procedures. Ensure policies and procedures are followed, train and mentor teams and other departments as needed.
- Identify trends in workload, quality issues and escalations.
- Track team success metrics to ensure SLAs are met, auditing team member's work to ensure quality standards are met
- Coordinate with all internal departments to ensure timely implementation of Customer requirements.
- Own Vendor management responsibilities, which includes but not limited to:
- Analyze & liaise with 3rd party vendors/partners to ensure timely implementation of all Customer data subscriptions.
- Work with 3rd party vendors/partners to acquire Customer subscription authorization(s) for compliance initiatives.
- Leading the Audit process across departments
- Provide reporting for sales, management, finance, customers & 3rd party vendor/partners, including SQL reports as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding and experience with Salesforce
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Skilled at professional communications with customers, 3rd party vendors/partners and all internal departments
- Skilled in interfacing with European & Indian language and cultures
- A proven team-player
- Capable of multi-tasking and working at a high-stress, high-activity level
- Ability to work independently
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service