Ensure proper project administration through data quality and accuracy in business systems by communicating closely with project’s stakeholders.
- Create and set-up new projects in Oracle and Clarity Toolbox system;
- Forecast, baseline, monitor and control project financial plans and As Sold budget;
- Ensure the accuracy between Oracle agreements and purchase orders;
- Project addresses creation (delivery address, bill to address, invoice address);
- Keep Clarity, Oracle and other project systems updated throughout the life of the project;
- Support project managers with accurate project data and progress for monthly project reviews;
- Collaborates closely with Singapore Distribution Center and project managers to achieve an accurate resource forecast and perform proactive actions to prevent delivery delays;
- Collaborate closely with project managers to ensure project cost is correctly booked and revenue is timely and correctly recognized through properly invoicing forecast and creation;
- Coordinate closely with procurement department for on time delivery and goods of receipt;
- Ensure invoicing is up to date against agreed project milestones updated in Financial Forecasting Tool;
- Collaborate with project manager and ensure the maintenance of any budget changes;
- Identify and create Material Return Ticket for issued items and system IDs;
- Labor budget maintenance and invoicing (Field Engineer Reports);
- Actively involved in meetings related to assigned projects (sales handover, kick off, progress);
- Assist project manager with Clarity financial dashboard and all Clarity Tools (FFT, PMMT, COMMT);
- Maintain ownership and coordinate resolution of any issues that may arise during project execution;
- Comply with the Emerson Ethical, trade compliance and quality process and procedures;
- Apply PMO project execution methodology to all projects;
- Monitor and report the status of the projects to project managers;
- Create and provide project documentation as per project managers’ requests (invoices, order acknowledgement, commercial invoices, delivery note, packing list etc.);
- Prepare projects for closing (invoices, budget review);
- Generate standard reports (actual cost report, committed cost report, customer forecasting invoice report, bill of material and estimated to complete report from Clarity and Oracle business systems);
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of PSS products and services;
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Business (Commercial) Education
- Min. of 1 year experience in order administration
- Fluent in English, other foreign language is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and IT in general
- Detailed knowledge in customer order executing
- Product and divisional know-how beneficial
- Knowledge of Business Systems Oracle and JDE beneficial.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.