Job Title : EVENTS PLANNER
Reference Code : OG-7002864
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATION
Primary purpose of job
Accountable to perform all activities and processes of both the event evaluation and event management functions of all of QP’s internal and external events at local, regional and international levels.
Experience & Skills
• 5 years of related experience, preferably in a major oil and gas company (preferably in event planning).
• Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written).
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
• Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethic, professionalism and organizing ability.
• Bachelor Degree in Public Relations/Marketing/Communication/Event Management or equivalent qualifications.
- Event Management