Estée Lauder Companies are looking for a Graphic Designer to join a talented creative team. You’ll be working across the ELC portfolio of brands. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to get involved working on a range of briefs including larger huge impact integrated campaigns. An important support role in the strategic development of the company's creative approach to support new and emerging digital & multi-channel initiatives.
We are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
Our company has a cutting-edge office situated in central London with a vibrant and friendly atmosphere. For further information head to our website: [ Link removed ]
Our business is built on the passion of our people. We offer excellent prospects and competitive packages with benefits ranging from highly competitive bonuses, product discounts, excellent training, private healthcare and free gym passes.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work within the Post Production team within our in-house creative agency, ELC Studios.. The position will involve designing high end graphics for our portfolio of brands. With a background in Graphic Design you will use your skills to deliver graphics creatively to brief and work collaboratively within the team to ensure we are providing the best possible creative execution.
• The delivery of quality graphic designs, creatively interpreted from a brief and supporting the creative development throughout the entire project
• Working across multiple end uses and channels from in-store (i.e. window artwork, lightboxes, lithos, pricing strips, POS) to online, social, print & OOH
• Responsible for working across concepts through to design and technical detailing as well as editing existing assets covering typography, layout, composition, colour and general design
• Ability to demonstrate a wide range of experience in graphic design with an excellent eye for detail
• Leverages a digital and mobile-first mindset in design with guidance, showing some awareness of competitive landscape, trends and emerging technologies
• Supports 360 campaigns to support overall brand strategy and activation with guidance
• Ensures adherence to brand guidelines in own work
• Collaborate with VM to enhance consumer communication and overall retail experience
• Supporting on shoots for live mock ups for larger campaigns
• Support Art Directors in creating extensive guideline documents for advertising campaigns, brand books and style guides
• Working with printers when required to ensure print quality and colour matching
• Being involved in the communication of guideline documents to third party agencies
• Support all stakeholders in ensuring consistent and efficient processes
• Able to quickly turn a brief into a creative concept
• An understanding of creative processes and art direction
• Ability to understand technical and design constrains with display advertising for all usages
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Experience of 3D visualization with SketchUp an advantage
• Experience creating interactive PDFs using InDesign
• Able to visualize concepts into storyboards or mood boards.
• Ability to bring to life corporate presentations.
• Excellent typography and layout skills with an eye for composition, colours and fonts
• Team player attitude
• Strong team player – willingness to share skills with team
• Office 365 - Excel and Word capabilities required
• Expert Adobe Creative Cloud
• Digital-mobile-first mindset and innovative approach
• Awareness of emerging trends in the region
• Global mindset and multicultural understanding
• Experience with all usage and media from social channels to in-store
Nice to haves
• Drive for innovation and disruption with luxury mindset
• Experience working against global guidelines
• Int’l education/work experience
Attention To Detail