Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion (€24 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.lindecanada.ca
Cylinder Processor (Full Time)
Linde Canada Inc is currently recruiting for a Cylinder Processor for our plant in Paris, ON. Reporting to the Plant Manager, in this physically demanding position you will be responsible for :
- Sorting and preparing low and high pressure packaged gas cylinders for filling
- Off-loading and reloading local route trucks and trailers as scheduled
- successful candidate requires good communication skills and able to work as part of a team environment in a fast paced environment
- Processing medical and industrial gas cylinders using established plant guidelines and procedures
- Performing visual, physical and odor tests on cylinders before filling and determining whether retesting and/or repairs are required
- Completing and maintaining quality control documentation as per company and Governmental procedures
- This role is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety
- Works afternoon shift (Monday - Friday : 13 :00 – 15 :00 to 21 :30 – 23 :30)
- 2 years’ experience in a plant or manufacturing environment is desired
- Forklift Operation Experience desired
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Strong computer skills
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, organizational skills and must be able work without constant supervision
- Must be able to work afternoon (13 :00 – 15 :00 to 21 :30 – 23 :30)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive flex-benefits plan, a pension plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and much more!
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Linde Canada has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computer Literacy
- Attention To Detail