Are you a customer focused professional with first class administration and communication skills looking for a new opportunity to support creating a more sustainable world? Then look at this fantastic role we now have available.
SALES> SBU NCE> Customer Service Benelux
Operating within the Northern Europe business units of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Vestas Benelux focuses exclusively on selling, constructing and operating onshore wind power plants in the Netherlands and Belgium. With offices in Arnhem and Opglabbeek, the Service Department looks after the servicing and maintenance of over 1000 MW in Benelux.
The position of Customer Manager reports directly to the team leader of Customer Managers in the Customer Service Management dept., working with a team of Customer Support Engineers and Customer Service Coordinators.
Based in Opglabbeek or Arnhem as the Customer Service Manager, you will report to the Manager of the department and your primary responsibilities and tasks will be to:
- Maintain good operational relations with all types of customers.
- Receive incoming calls, take customer requests and ensure effective communication with our planning team. Forward all other requests to the relevant department and follow up on the progress.
- Provide first level support to customers as well as creating service orders and internal tickets to the service organization.
- Handle multiple fixed, daily tasks concerning customer issues, make sure that all customer communication is handled and registered in CRM system or in SAP.
- Communicate efficiently inside the organisation to deliver on the promise to the customers; focus on and contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and internal procedures.
- Revising and calculating all contractual obligations related to the actual performance of the wind farms and being able to validate the outcome
- Prepare various excel based reports on demand and support tender processes with admin work
- Relevant educational background in this work area perhaps as inside sales in a technical environment.
- Most important is that you possess several years of relevant experience from a similar position combined with good communication skills and a good business understanding.
- Prior experience from a similar position
- Good knowledge of business economics
- Great verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English (Additional language is an advantage)
- High-level skills in MS Office
- Good skills in office administration
- Experience with CRM & SAP systems
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, hard-working and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a solid technical commitment.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Coaching And Mentoring
Customer Relationship Management