Main Duties : Brevan Global Resources are currently looking for a Business Acquisition Manager to work for our cliemnt in Saudi Arabia. Our client is a leading EPCI contractor who have global operations.
We need a candidate who has at least 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry ideally working within the Middle East onm EPCI projects.
Liaise With: Business Development, Strategy, Proposals & Estimating, Project Management, Marine, Fabrication, Procurement, Engineering (incl. Study Group), Finance, Communications Departments and Senior Leadership in Region and Corporate, plus Clients and other industry bodies.
1 - Drive the internal & external 'Bid Capture' process throughout the cycle from ITT up to Proposal Submission and beyond, both procedurally, strategically and commercially with the aim of producing a tailored Proposal to Win-Work.
2 - Full interface with BD Manager(s), Project/Country Director's & others to develop an accurate insight into the Client hot-buttons & drivers etc. (including competitor analysis) to ensure we deliver a 'focused/tailored' Proposition.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Screening of enquiries to develop Bid/No Bid recommendations for approval.
• Monitoring competitor activity and develop regular reports to support bid strategy and bid decision making.
• Working closely with the BD team to gain a thorough understanding of customer objectives and enlisting assistance of Subject Matter Experts to identify potential project solutions that satisfy those objectives.
• Development of bid pursuit strategy for approval in conjunction with Country Directors/Directors of Projects including MDR USP's, Competitive advantages, risk identification, profit potential & supporting rational.
• Active integration with Proposals & Estimating (+ other departments) as appropriate in terms of securing the essential inputs to ensure Proposal's address Clients key drivers/objectives and includes MDR USP's.
• Full participation in the post bid submission clarification and negotiation process through to contract award.
• Prepare summary briefing material for internal LMR and Mii approval gates.
• Active integration with Business Development (BD) and Strategy team colleagues to ensure a seamless and supportive transition from the BD phase to the Business Acquisition (BA) phase of all pursuits.
• Develop and regularly update the Bid Pipeline based upon latest bid status, market intelligence & feedback.
• Preparation of commercial material and data for input to reports for regional leadership, Excom & Exec. Team.
• Provide relevant inputs and feedback to Strategy Team to assist in market analysis exercises.
• Identification of and attendance at relevant events for presentation & exhibitions to networking with Client's Strategic Partners & relevant Supply-Chain bodies in terms of industry dynamics/opportunity
Applicants please provide their up to date CV and confirm their availability
Education : BSc degree
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : TBC - applicants please provide their salary expectation
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Intelligence
- Market Analysis