Luminus wants to become the preferred energy partner in the Belgian market. We want to help our customers
customers to reduce their C02 footprint with innovative energy-efficient solutions and
and renewable energy.
The Affiliate Coordinator plays a key role in realizing this strategic ambition
as he/she manages the interface between the Luminus Teams and the contacts in our service subsidiaries.
- Provide support in the creation and development of projects that promote collaboration between Luminus and the subsidiaries as well as the subsidiaries themselves. Responsible for the development of procedures between subsidiaries and Luminus teams in constant consultation with the various stakeholders.
Monitoring collaboration processes:
- Manage and update existing processes related to roles and responsibilities.
- Create new processes regarding roles and responsibilities and coordinate with all stakeholders.
- Maintaining contacts with the relevant teams in order to optimize synergies with the subsidiaries and to optimize and adjust where it is necessary
Managing administrative follow-up for services
- Administrative preparation of consultation moments with subsidiaries to follow the progress of the follow the progress of the execution of projects.
- Making overview and interpretation of trends/deviations and going over/escalating them with Affiliate Liaison Manager
- Project Administration
Internal promotion of service affiliates and the services team
- Make proposals to increase the team visibility of the service team and affiliates, a.o. By participating in team meetings/ committees of our stakeholders, using of publications intranet, ...
Support in financing of energy projects:
- Initiate and support bids with financing
- Responsible for the overview of the financing possibilities and keeping them up to date and manage documents (contracts, distribution network manager, ...)
Create and maintain dashboards and reporting:
- Creation of monthly reports B2B Energy Services
- Support and preparation of quarterly reports for business reviews of the subsidiaries
- Minimum level of bachelor and at least 3 years of experience in a marketing or sales environment
- You can indirectly supervise the various internal and external parties to ensure that the project/procedures are launched on time with respect for the
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You can work autonomously and have the ambition to grow in the function
- You have a hands-on mentality and can set priorities well.
- You consider several solutions and consult with the team if necessary
- You can negotiate with a view to a win-win