Working as a Service Technician at Vestas is your opportunity to leverage your electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic experience while being part of the global leader in sustainable energy solutions. In Vestas, we have installed more wind power than anyone else, and the maintenance and service activities you do every day will contribute to us maintaining the best possible quality vital for both our customers and the very planet.
We offer technical training programs to ensure that Vestas' Service Technicians are some of the most technically accomplished people in the industry. We take elaborate measures to keep you safe - at Vestas, we operate by a safety-first principle, and working safely is a condition of employment.
Global Talent Management > Global Talent Acquisition > Talent Acquisition
- Conduct timely scheduled maintenances, respond and troubleshoot turbine issues
- Be dependable, accurate, detailed and have good observations skills, follow complex technical instructions in English, and improvise, when necessary, to complete work successfully and of the highest standard
- Continuously identify potential troubles in the Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs) and actively contribute to operational improvements to help us build a brand worthy of reliable services and high performing turbines fleets
- Plan and execute daily work demands based on-site work rosters and schedules
- Identify the required tools and parts for each assigned work
- Responsible to check availability of all required tools and parts before the actual workday
- Conduct regular safety checks of equipment and tool
- Conduct re-certification of equipment and tools
- Uphold site safety protocols to all Vestas onsite personnel and visitors
- Promoting and actively participate in 5S and LEAN
- High school graduate or bachelor's degree
- Has an Electrical or Mechanical experience
- Has a valid driver's license in Korea
- Korean native-speakers, English proficiency
- Comfortable working at heights
- Familiar with Windows OS and MS Office, SAP would be beneficial
- Team player, accountable, dependable, proactive, accurate, professional
What We Offer
We offer the chance to join the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, with the training and development to match. Every day will be different, and you will get to work with some of the industry's most highly skilled and experienced colleagues both locally and across the globe.
We recognize that as well as providing you with a challenging and varied work environment, we must also provide a rewards package to match. That is why, in addition to a competitive salary, working for Vestas comes hand-in-hand with an attractive benefits package.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including before the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st October 2021.
- Annual Leaves
- Sick/Medical Leaves
- Public Holidays Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Pregnancy Treatment Leave for Women
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Annual Merit Review
- Medical and Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Employee Development
- Access to learning materials for professional development
Depending on the job requirement
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner in sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensures equal opportunities for everyone regardless of social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day-to-day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organization.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels.
- English Language
- Korean Language
- Self Motivation