Element has an opportunity for Concrete Casting Technician. The primary function of the Technician is to perform concrete placement to support concrete anchor testing under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor.
Skills / Qualifications
- Assemble and maintain standardized concrete form work for testing concrete anchors
- Organize forms and equipment to prepare for and clean up after concrete pours
- Use power tools and hand tools associated with building and fixing wood or aluminum form work
- Understand the applicable test standards associated with concrete anchors
- Input raw data into Excel or other data analysis software
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Assembly And Installation
- Data Analysis
- Concrete Mixing And Batching
- Microsoft Excel