Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution Inc. is seeking a Lead Engineer to join our team located in Murray Hill, NJ.
- Equipment Design & Development
- Proposal development and cost estimation
- Project Management & Execution
- Provide technical and engineering support to laboratory operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering. a demonstrated ability to perform research, development, design, and manage equipment builds for internal operations.
- Solid engineering fundamentals such as P&ID development, knowledge in cryogenics, distillation, gas separation.
- Minimum of 5 year’s relevant experience in design & development of gas separation or other systems designs.
- Computer skills such as MS Word, Excel, Access, (Required) MS Project, Visio Technical, Autocad, Solidworks, (Preferred), Object-oriented programming a plus.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense Secret Level security clearance (This requires US citizenship)
- Ability to work independently and with a small team
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- High degree of mechanical aptitude
- Ability to propose, manage, and execute projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Object Oriented Programming