Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
[ Link removed ]
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Read, interpret and follow basic schematics, diagrams, engineering drawings, product manuals, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
- Assemble mechanical parts
- Understanding of fabrication and machining operations to make mechanical parts
- Wiring control panels requiring experience with different wire gauges, wire insulation types, good wire routing practices and general wiring neatness best practices
- Utilize hand held tools to accomplish assembly operations
- Familiar with hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, electrical circuits, electrical machinery and human-machine interfaces
- Familiar with basic electrical components such as contactors, transformers, relays, power supplies and circuit breakers
- To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
- Mobile Devices
- Transformers (Electrical)
- Engineering Drawing