IMServ, the power behind energy efficiency
At IMServ, we help our customers use energy better. Our people retrieve energy data from some of the UK’s largest energy consuming organisations. The industry relies on the information our people produce to trade, bill and understand billions of pounds of energy each year. Our specialist services, operated by our experts, deliver tangible energy, carbon and cost savings to our customers by giving access to data intelligence on ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ energy is used.
We need great people to help us do this. We care about the things you do: being open and trustworthy, delivering our promises, positive customer engagement, being trusted experts and taking ownership.
IMServ makes a real investment in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop. In terms of career progression, the availability of a comprehensive training programme ensures the only limits are your own drive to succeed.
We currently have vacancy for an Azure Security Engineer based at our office in Milton Keynes. You will be working in a hybrid mode, so 2 days from the office and 3 days from home.
Working in a cross functional team you will be bringing challenging changes, supporting technical and cultural transformation across the whole organisation.
As part of a dynamic team which has desire and hunger to learn, share, coach, develop and implement new ways of working whilst creating robust frameworks to enable a self-sufficient work force.
The teams core technology responsibilities are:
- Microsoft 365 suite and functions
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure AD
The team key objectives are:
- Drive adoption and transformation
- Create awareness of new methods of working
- Facilitate and support the company transformation programme
Your main responsibilities:
- Implement a strong, secure identity and governance framework within Azure and Microsoft 365
- Continually evolve the function keeping ahead of the Microsoft and IMServ roadmaps
- Work collaboratively with the Security Manager and ISMS board
- Provide guidance into design and development projects
- Manage access protection and configure security policies
- Communicate, plan and implement improvements to Identity and Governance
- Work alongside all members of the Cloud Services Team with cross over skills on all aspects of team activities
- Drive the delivery of services against reportable KPI’s and SLA’s
- Support the delivery of Cloud Services to increase user adoption and awareness
- Previous experience of Identity and Governance Management within Azure
- Proven track record of administering complex technology
- Extensive Active Directory understanding both On Premise and Azure
- Experience Microsoft 365 Identity and Security configuration
- Clear communication skills & excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Willing to take ownership for issue resolution
- Flexible, willing & able to cope with change in a pressurised environment
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
- Can manage own time to meet daily requirements
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Administrator
- Microsoft 365 Administration
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At IMServ, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.
Please apply online
Coaching And Mentoring