RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Responsible for technical review of operations procedures and operating manuals, for RE discipline
- Support maintenance build activity (e.g. technical input onto Job plans and generate record of asset differences) for the RE discipline. Includes technical support to Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment designation
- Provide technical support for determination of critical operating and insurance spares
- Responsible for generating equipment change-over strategy and consideration of equipment run-time tracking
- Review of operational performance standards for RE discipline and development of Formal Technical assessment transition plan for said performance standards
- Development and oversight of IT&S developed Remote Performance Monitoring Tools (e.g. System 1 / SmartSignal) for the Operate Phase; including reliability envelope generation in associated CM systems.
- Advise on ACE infrastructure and monitoring strategy for RE discipline
- Lead interface and build strong relationships with RE community (Region and Global) for project to ensure compliance and best practice is being used within project
- Accountable for inputting into safe operating limits and ensuring the RE aspects of maintaining plant within safe operating limits is as per group defined practice
- Support the system handover of systems containing rotating equipment
- Front line trouble shooting and support to Operations relating to handed over systems
- Experience working in major Projects and/or Operations environment.
- Experience with system design and operation of mechanical rotating equipment packages ranging from process & utilities pumps through to compressors and its associated drivers such as Gas Turbines and electrical motors, generators and their associated drivers such as Steam Turbines.
- Experience of condition monitoring and reliability envelope set-up for rotating equipment packages.
- Knowledge of the requirements of MPcp and other project processes.
- Pragmatic problem solver & decision maker, willing to challenge and ensure engineering value is delivered.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels/disciplines within the Project as well as with other functions.
- Understanding and application of the GIS's, ETPs & applicable industry standards for mechanical rotating equipment.
- Familiarity with the Global Rotating Equipment (GRE) team, the GRE Suppliers and package designs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with internal and external personnel at all levels in a field or office setting.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Decision Making
- Infrastructure Management
- Interpersonal Skills