Pre-Commissioning Engineer – BSRIA
Location: London, Enfield (Or commutable distance)
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 (Depending on experience)
I am currently working alongside a company based in the South of England that are looking for an experienced Pre Commissioning Engineer based around Enfield in London or reasonably commutable locations.
The key requirements for the Pre-Commissioning Engineer role include:
* You will require at least 2 years previous experience in this type of role.
* You will have the ability to work within deadlines and also prioritising.
* You will have full knowledge of BSRIA flushing.
The key duties for the Pre- Commissioning Engineer role include:
* You will be partaking in chemical cleaning and chemical inhibition of heating and chilled water systems and also cold water storage tanks.
* You will also be carrying out mains chlorination’s and chemical flushing.
* You will be involved in acid descales of calorifiers, steam boilers and cooling towers.
This huge opportunity to improve your reputation and knowledge within the Water Hygiene/Treatment industry in Pre-Commissioning.
Apply today if you are interested in this position or if you have any questions about any other roles within Water Hygiene/Treatment across the UK please feel free to contact Nathan Turley at Penguin Recruitment on:
Email: [ Email address blocked ]
Phone: 0121 442 0643
Water Supply Networks