Job Title: Deployment &Transformation Leader
SSP SCM 2.0
Schneider Supplier Portal is a global supplier portal for Schneider Electric, connecting 200 manufacturing plants with 10000 suppliers for upstream supply chain . It’s a collaborative platform (provider Supply ON) for information exchange related to upstream supply chain between plants and suppliers, enabling full digital Procure To Pay process. (Purchasing Orders, Orders Acknowledgement, Forecast, Inventory, Advanced Shipping Notifications, Incoming quality control, Invoices) This portal is in phase of development and deployment with targeted completion in next 2-3 years MISSION & Purpose
The Deployment and Business Transformation Leader (DTL) is responsible to execute all business transformation activities in collaboration with the project team and manager of Introduction & Business Transformation for Digital Capabilities. DTL is responsible as well to execute the changes in business transformation approach based on the business transformation guidelines and prescriptions. Prove full visibility on BT progress and solution monitoring for user adoption and satisfaction and has the empowerment to escalate any risk/barriers that can impact the BT. All of this to ensure a smooth transition to RUN mode.
Deployment & Transformation Leader is primarily focused on customer centricity. The main purpose is to lead the business transformation in collaboration with ALM, gather needs and gap analysis with contribution of other stakeholders (within GSC.IS team and out). The Deployment & Transformation Leader role is to provide trainings, documentation and support to the business users within Global Supply Chain. Main ACTIVITIES
Data: Automation, Architecture and Op. Model in RUN – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Ensure “Data Consistency” within the tools and communicate end users about any potential issue notified by the Application Analyst.
Gather needs & Gap analysis (as it-to be) – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Know/study in depth who is our customer, how and for what they are using the existing tool if any or for what they will use the new tool/app. (name, location, behavior, etc). Same is expected from Business Process Owner.
- Collect inputs from DSS and leverage on the suggestions and the monthly analysis done by them.
- Create Business Transformation Impact Analysis.
- Create gap analysis between AS IS and TO BE scenarios (including process, organization, scope and resources).
- Mitigation plan based on gap analysis.
- Review and take into consideration top concerns and queries resulted from DSS monthly analysis.
- Leverage polls results launched by DSS, including the satisfaction survey results to know customer satisfaction results.
- Be involved during the design and test phase with Schneider Digital to avoid reprocessing.
Stakeholder management in the business in conjunction with Application Lifecycle Manager Intro – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Register and assess stakeholders. Identify the community of stakeholders and get their pulse in periodical meetings.
- Conduct all action that resulted from the stakeholder assessment to ensure the right level of stakeholder management and alert leaders/management within GSC.IS in case of any possible risk or roadblock. Results of affected users to be received from stakeholders.
Continuous Communication – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Build communication material and promote the decided training campaigns through the right communication channels (meeting with community of stakeholders, yammer group, TEAMS, etc.) making sure people get the information which is aligned with the global communication plant at GSC.IS level.
- Create and ensure accessibility for all decided communications (guidebooks, FAQ, library, intranet, iSEE, videos, etc).
- Ensure that all communications are promoted and spread by the network of Key Users (Single Point of Contacts, Champions, Stakeholders, etc) end to end process, including deco if any.
Document specs, verify code and confirm Business Case – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Contribute to Business Case (if requested by Program Manager/Project Manager/Application Life Cycle Manager intro).
Community, network, key users, champions – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Support the Business Process Owner with the management and coordination with the animation of network of key users/community of users/stakeholders.
- Assess or challenge right profiles to support Business Process Owner to build the network of communities, key users or champions or stakeholders making sure it is updated and maintained regularly.
Deployment leader – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Execute the application deployment in coordination with the rest of the project team, the business and the run manager (accountability depends if Project or Run).
Training & user documentation – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Link with GSC academy to make tutorials mandatory through MLL. (curriculum)
- Create the appropriate training material (guidebooks, FAQ’s, tutorials, video materials, use cases and testimonies) with the right level of pedagogy/story telling. Covering all possible scenarios.
- Run and deliver the planned training sessions (classroom, virtual, video, etc) in accordance with global training plan.
- Asses the training need of perimeters and put in place necessary training planning accordingly.
- Build and track user satisfaction regarding the trainings and documentation delivered.
- Improve training material in collaboration with DSS making sure documentation is always up to date. Execute necessary action to make them up to date.
- Lead the video creation. In case necessary get support from Bros. Community on the video editing.
- Train the trainers (Single Point of Contacts, Champions, Stakeholders, etc).
Measurement & Plan-Do-Check-Act (adoption & value creation) in collaboration with BPO – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Define metrics to put in place and measure the user adoption and satisfaction of the app.
- Measure adoption and satisfaction plus usage (the way it is used) during the RUN.
- Propose improvements in case adoption is not at the expected level (involving whoever necessary).
- If there´s a previous tool, provide to BPO useful data of current tool for the value creation definition.
Escalation path (BPO, SED, etc.) – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Escalate any situation that is or can become a roadblock/issue to Application Lifecycle Manager.
Set-up DSS (level 2) – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Deliver/update playbook to the CCC (Accountability depending on Project or Run mode).
- Provide user support L2: Lead root cause analysis on issues/requests/questions coming from the business and provide answers, solutions and escalate to L3 or Supply ON support
Lessons learned – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Collect and aggregate all the lessons learned, and best practices experienced during the project and run, and share with Business Transformation Manager and BT community.
- Use the aggregated lessons learnt as an input for next projects.
RACI-roles and responsibilities – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Contribute to the creation of the RACI for BT to ensure a good business transformation.
Planning and coordination & SteerCo. – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Plan the decommissioning of legacy tool if any, with the BPO, and execute it.
- Contribute to the SteerCo. preparation by providing inputs to the Application Lifecycle Manager Intro.
- Analyse the tickets in Remedy.
Document (int. and ext. operating models and processes (including technical, business case plus comm.) – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Store in dedicates and corresponding place all the documentation created related to business transformation.
Handshake from project to go-live to run in terms of Business Transformation – the activities you would need to perform would be:
- Contribute with ALM Intro to make sure that business transformation has been done properly before transitioning to RUN.
- Contribute with ALM Intro to make sure that business transformation has been done properly before transitioning to RUN. Make sure KT has been taken by Development team and complete handover of documents/access taken over by DTL. Debugging of any issues after deployment is DTL responsibility. Any enhancement should be done by development teams but tested with stakeholders including DTL in loop.
- Accounts Receivable
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Processes
- Computer Animation