Local Unit & Position Description
We are looking for a talented and passionate UI/ UX designer with a strong UI portfolio to join us in Barcelona and help to build one of the best renewable energy data platforms in the marketplace. You will be fully integrated with the design team, working closely with the UX and UI design lead and development team (product owners, technical leads and developers).
BE PART OF A PRODUCT TEAM WHERE YOU WILL
- Create user-centric, engaging, usable, and effective interaction and visual design solutions that work to achieve customers goals and delight at the same time.
- Define consistent UI components and interfaces based on guidelines.
- Create original and pixel-perfect user interfaces and prototypes.
- Present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
- Share your work and be open to collaborative and constructive feedback.
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and being eager to receive feedback. Proactively engage with the Product Owners and UX lead regularly.
- Hands-on creative problem-solving in a multicultural and talented team in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
- Work on the design documentation, user flows, user journey mapping, user testing, user interviews and other UX deliverable.
- Design content-first and data-driven user experience.
- Challenge and question pre-established logic. Champion & foster out of the box thinking.
- Work with multi-disciplined UI/UX designers. Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Experience with geographically distributed teams.
To qualify, we need you to have:
- At least 3 years working in the field of UI and UX design.
- Portfolio with strong UI design, UX work and well-executed designs that display a thorough understanding of visual language and interaction design principles. Sample work of product design is a plus.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in design or related studies.
- Knowledge of design principles, design thinking process, usability, accessibility, UX research and UX writing.
- Proficiency in Balsamiq, Sketch, AXD, Figma, UX pin or any other wireframing. and prototyping tools.
- Awareness of the latest trends in the UI/ UX world.
- Experience in responsive design and agile methodology.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience in working on design systems.
Although not required, the below elements will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge in Bootstrap and CSS.
- Good Spanish language level.
- UX and UI design certification.
Traits we value:
- Environmentally friendly/ natural interest for renewable energies.
- Strong capacity to think out of the box and conceive modern, trendy, user-friendly designs.
- Positive and resilient personality: ability to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders, manage expectations, and accept constructive criticism of your work.
- An analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems.
- The possibility to be a part of the passionate team with a start-up mindset within a robust corporate group.
- The opportunity to work for a company that is providing state-of-the-art monitoring solutions for the renewables industry.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible core hours.
- Employee referral bonus programs.
- Medical scheme.
- Commuting allowance.
- Meal ticket or meal allowance.
- Life insurance & pension plan.
- Kindergarten allowance.
- And many, many more!
If you feel that this is the place for you, apply!
* Please send us your CV in English.
* Please note we may close this position earlier in case of finding successful candidates.
* If you have any kind of disability, do not hesitate to inform us and present your certificate. GreenPowerMonitor (DNV) is an employer that offers equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of any condition.
Company & Business Area Description
GreenPowerMonitor (GPM) offers leading products and services in the renewable energy sector. With more than 15 years’ experience, the company has consolidated its position as the independent leader in management, monitoring and control of renewable energy installations with more than 42.2GW globally managed and more than 5,800 facilities worldwide.
GreenPowerMonitor has a great depth of experience with renewable energy plants across the globe and delivers a market-leading integrated solution set for the management and maintenance of green energy installations that includes Hardware, Software and Services unmatched in the industry.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
GreenPowerMonitor merged forces with DNV in 2016 to facilitate the green energy transition through digital solutions.
Learn more at [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] .
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
- User Flows
- Pixel Perfect
- Website Wireframe
- Interaction Design
- Usability Testing