You look for and expect:
- A dynamic environment in Offer Development, working closely with Marketing and Businesses in countries,
- Multiple and various contacts internally and externally for the best satisfaction of our Customers,
- A close collaboration with various System Engineering teams, requiring a high sense of analysis & consolidation.
- A function combining technical expertise and customer application understanding
- An innovative domain, dealing with Cloud and Mobile technologies
- A strategic position, participating to the digital transformation of our company on one of the topmost strategic project of the Business Unit
- Expert in Cloud and/or mobile software development.
- Advanced in cloud software development process and quality.
- Advanced in CI/CD & other devops practices
- Focused on Customer and willing to find the most valuable approach to lead the technical team towards the customer needs.
- Fluent in English,
- At ease in an international and inter-cultural environment,
- Structured and organised,
- Listening, open and convincing,
- Committed to achieving result,
- Strong promoter of reuse and software platform approaches
- Strong promoter of agile methodology
A position on the EcoStruxure Energy One Hub program is for you !
We are looking for a Technical Lead for the development of Application Modules on top of our new generation of Cloud Platform. The application modules are designed for a specific channel and specific persona, known as a Value Stream. This position is for the Partner Monetization Value Stream, and integrated in the EcoStruxure Energy One Hub application, customer facing application of the “EcoStruxure Power” offer.
Your main missions will be:
Refine the requirements with the Product Owner and assess the technical feasibility and difficulty. Define the high level software architecture for each requirement and challenge the Value Stream Technical EPIC owner on his vision of the implementation. Review the UX inputs to challenge feasibility versus complexity. Be able to give high level estimates for requirements in order to prepare PI Plannings
Define the software architecture for the Application Modules of the Value Stream, together with the Scrum Team and the platform architects. It includes the agreement with the EMCP platform team with respect to platform component to be reused, platform component to be evolved or other team components to be reused. It also includes the definition of responsibility between backend and mobile and web front end.
Guide the Scrum team in the application of the defined architecture and recommendations / design patterns
Promote Software Good Practices among the Scrum Team. The Scrum Team will be composed of backend and frontend developers and testers. The Tech Lead is in charge of ensuring that the overall quality of the software delivered is respected by applying the relevant processes.
Promote Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment approaches. A specific focus will be given to CI/CD approach and other DevOps approaches such as logging and monitorable software.
- Responsible for the technical solution selected by the Scrum Team and in charge of making the technical choice when a consensus cannot be found in the team.
- In charge of collecting and consolidating the technical backlog of the Scrum Team (refactoring, technical debt, framework upgrade,…)
- The technical lead will keep some bandwidth for development, either prototyping or as a participant to the scrum team delivery
- Agile Methodology
- Code Refactoring
- Computing Platforms
- Consolidation (Financial)