Cyient is looking for an Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Engineer/ Administrator for an onsite position in Waynesboro, GA. You will be responsible for assisting in the evaluation and implementation of network architecture and cyber security services and technologies at the Vogtle Power Plant. You will work as a member of the Cyber Security group and will be responsible for a variety of functions utilizing their understanding of cyber security practices and technologies.
US Citizenship required; Must live or have ability to relocate near Waynesboro, GA
*You will: *
* Contribute to project team efforts as the network architecture/cyber security engineer both in the office onsite and at nuclear power generation sites.
* Conduct moderately complex network architecture & cyber security analysis, product installation and configuration, site acceptance testing, and troubleshooting.
* Create asset lists including software and firmware details in support of Cyber security assessments.
* Provide network and system specification documentation deliverables to address cybersecurity vulnerabilities and the security controls necessary to mitigate the vulnerabilities to an acceptable level of risk.
* Review technical documentation including product configuration/implementation guides, requirements traceability, test plans, test procedures, test reports, and user administration guides
* Participate in information sharing with internal and external customers including the delivery of presentation material, technical training, and knowledge transfer.
* Follow cyber security program policy and procedures
* Perform system administration, network configuration, and virtual environment management (Windows Server and client system administration setup and support expertise, Cisco device support, Palo Alto support, and VMware ESXi management)
* Participate in control systems master planning efforts focused on Ovation control system security including application of host-based security products from a centralized server and secure (hardened) configuration of system components
* Network security including network firewalls, data diodes, security information & event management, network intrusion detection, deep packet capture / inspection
* Work with customers onsite to complete documented changes on plant ICS equipment
*You Need: *
* 10+ Years of Engineering Experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Computer) or Computer Science, Information Sciences and Technology, Cyber Security / Information Assurance, or similar
* Ability to be granted 10 CFR 73.56 Trustworthy and Reliable clearance for US Power Plant Entry.
* 3+ years of experience in the engineering, administration, and security of IT/OT
* Experience performing requirements management or security audit/assessments
* Experience with common PLC, SCADA, and DCS platforms
* Experience working in an industrial Operational Technology Environment
* Windows Domain setup expertise specifically working within Active Directory, Group Policies, SysInternals, and Auditpol
* Experience with security control frameworks such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-82r2, 20 Critical Controls, ISO 27002, NEI 08-09, and CIS
* High level of experience in troubleshooting system integration issues, and working with cyber security, network, and virtualization technologies to implement comprehensive solutions
* Experience in industrial environments or industrial control systems a plus
*Certifications: * At least one of the following security certifications from a nationally recognized organization is preferred but not required.
* GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
* GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA), ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent
* Cisco Certified Network Associate: Routing and Switching (CCNAX)
* ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter. Cyient\_indeed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $120,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Bonus pay
* Performance bonus
* 10 years
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
- Acceptance Testing
- Active Directory Group