0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
About this role: Project Planner
On behalf of our tier-1 mining client, we are currently seeking three experienced Project Planers to provide planning support to the delivery teams across multiple projects of various nature.
Reporting to the Specialist Project Controls, the Project Planners will be expected to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders and develop strong relationships with those they’re supporting. They will be responsible for tracking the teams master schedule that includes project delivery schedule as well as supporting commercial and cost control.
- Carry out the duties necessary for the daily implementation of project scheduling functions across regional programs of projects. This will include schedule management, forecasting schedule estimates, and reporting on schedule progress.
- Assist in managing the approval, prioritisation, and execution of work timeframes, both technically and contractually.
- Develop and maintain a master schedule of all projects in the assigned portfolio.
- Report on the assigned portfolio and individual study/project progress.
- Ensure compliance to the planning and scheduling guideline by the project owners.
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and reporting on the project plans and schedules.
- Analyse each study phase to identify and evaluate schedule risks and provide solutions.
- Participate in review meetings and update schedules accordingly.
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of integrated project schedules.
- Support development of regular schedule reports, including proper professional analysis and deviations to original study/project plan.
- Assist in the development and update of progress and commodity curves.
- Support compliance with standardised processes, systems, and tools.
- Maintain the relationship with contracting and other project planning stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the cost control, contracts and estimating groups to ensure that implications of changes are well articulated and understood.
- Provide technical support to project stakeholders.
What you need to bring:
Ideally, you will have:
- A relevant certification, diploma, or degree acceptable to a recognised and relevant professional body.
- Significant experience in site construction and project controls delivery.
- Significant experience in mining or large-scale studies within a matrix organisation.
- Proficient in Primavera P6 project management and scheduling software.
The successful candidates will be rewarded with:
- $56 – 89 per hour + super on all hours (negotiable based on experience)
- Perth based Monday - Friday roster with ad hoc site travel.
- Initial 12-month contract with potential to extend.
- Free and confidential counselling services through our EAP for yourself and direct family.
- Opportunity to earn bonus incentive vouchers through our contractor referral program.
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging, flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health memberships, corporate travel benefits, retail discounts, plus more.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented peoplewith opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled
roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidateswith industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney,
Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly globalnetwork spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Primavera P6
- Project Delivery
- Project Planning
Job ID: PUB401974