We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, assists in analysis, modification and design of products and services for assigned Casing Equipment projects which requires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Assists and participates in testing and test results analysis for assigned projects.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE, and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Experience with SolidWorks, ANSYS, and CFD desired.
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting, and failure investigation highly desired.
- Experience using standard hand tools and fabrication/manufacturing processes.
- Certification as an Engineer-in-Training is desirable.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
14524 Heathrow Forrest Pkwy, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 134917
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Construction Toolkits
- Mechanical Engineering
- Problem Solving